Paint it Pretty


image courtesy australian home beautiful magazine

 
The latest issue of Australian Home Beautiful arrived in my letter box this morning, and I just had to post this image. It's a pretty combination of modern elements and vintage pieces, with the addition of this hand-painted floor.

You can achieve this look without going to the effort and expense of painting your floor. I've often painted canvas floor rugs to give a similar look without committing to something so permanent. They look great in kids rooms, they're sealed so they're tough and washable, and can be stored away when you feel like a change. And even better, you can keep them to pass down to the next generation.

Have a great weekend everyone, I'll be back in the next few days with the finished artwork I mentioned in my previous post. Stay tuned!

Kerri x

No comments:

Post a Comment