Fantastic followers!

Today, I just want to thank everyone for all the support and encouragement I've received since starting this little bloggy adventure. Now that my followers have reached 100+ (still can't believe it!) I thought it was time to thank everyone who's followed, or taken the time to leave a comment, or even just popped in to read my blog. With that in mind, I'm busily organising what I hope will be a really great giveaway, so I can thank everyone properly.

So, until I have all the details of the giveaway sorted, I'll leave you with a couple of completely gratuitous peony photos. If I can't have vases upon vases of the real thing, I'll just have to be content with some pretty pictures!





And by the way, tomorrow I'll be posting the full reveal of my kitchen makeover I mentioned here and here. It looks so much better, and I can't wait to share it with you - here's a reminder of what I had to work with.




See you all tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment