Let's go shopping!

Whenever I go to Sydney, one of my favourite places to visit is Woollahra. It's a lovely old area, with tree-lined streets, drop-dead gorgeous homes full of character and style, and best of all, fantastic shopping.

I know I 've mentioned before that, for me, every great room needs at least one unique piece to set it apart.  And if you're on the hunt for unique pieces, you can't go past Parterre. Their range is constantly changing, and you'll find everything from chandeliers, antique stone and marble, furniture, and architectual salvage. The store is always beautifully presented, showcasing their lovely wares to perfection.














 above images all via parterre.com.au


Gorgeous, no? How about a few shots of the area:


Hope you enjoyed our little virtual trip to Woollahra.

Have a great day, and I hope all you mums out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. Although we all know a day is far too short....it really should be at least a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment