Belle Bijou

This new painting has been a long time coming. Sometimes, I start four or five paintings at once, and then finish them when the mood takes me. But as bright colour has been the order of the day lately, it was nice to put the finishing touches to this piece.

'Belle Bijou'
watercolour and gouache on paper
8" x 10"
prints now available in my Etsy shop

I thought it would be fun this time to add some wallpaper to the room as well - what do you think? I'm thinking of adding another version without the wallpaper as well, for those who want to add this to their other 'Interior Portraits'.

Now that I have my internet back (for how long who knows, but I'm trying to make the most of it while it lasts) I'm planning on spending some time catching up on all my blog reading. I've missed all your news over the past few days, so I'm looking forward to reading all your posts. 

See you soon,

Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment