Fall is Coming...

I love fall.  The weather is cooler and I get to wear boots.  Yes, I love me some boots.  Boots and sweaters baby.  I've been searching the internet getting myself in gear for fall shopping.  Here are some cute outfits I found.

I love a good skinny jean.  And check out that bag!
via

This is cute.  Don't own any flats so I may have to get some.
via

I love this sweater dress. Throw on some leggings underneath and you're ready to go.
via

Nothing like some color for the office.  The orange is a great fall color.
via

If you haven't heard, wedge boots are in this season.
via

How about this little pea coat in green?
via

Yummy leather jacket.
via
Notes to self:
buy more skinny jeans
buy cardigans
buy a pair of flats
buy riding boots  DONE
buy a new pea coat

Are you ready for fall yet?  What fall fashion piece are you looking forward to?

Have a great Labor Day weekend.  It's my anniversary weekend but I may try to squeeze in a few projects.  Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment