A Thanksgiving Printable


I normally don't decorate for Thanksgiving.  Since we're having guests over, I wanted to add a few items to make the place welcoming.  I've seen subway art around so I decided to give it a try at making my own.


Start by opening Picnik.comSince there is no way to open a blank document, you need to upload any photo.  Click upload a photo.  Since I wanted my document to be portrait, I uploaded a photo that was already in that format.



Once your picture is uploaded, select Stickers from the Edit tab.  Under the Geometric shape section, choose the rectangle.  The sticker is automatically horizontal so you may have to rotate it if your picture is portrait.  Enlarge the sticker to cover your uploaded photo and change the background color to your choice.


You can now begin to add your words.  Select Text from the Edit Tab.  Type in your word, choose the font, and click add.  You can change the color and size also.


Continue to add words of your choice changing up the colors and fonts and even the direction.


Once you have everything the way you want it, choose the Save & Share tab.  Name your printable and save to your computer.  Now you have a custom printable.


Here is the one I created for anyone interested.  I printed it as an 8x10 and put in a matted frame.


Here is is on my entry table.



 
Sharing With
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Home Stories A to Z * Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy * Coastal Charm * Sugar Bee Crafts * Tip Junkie * Strictly Homemade * A Bowl Full of Lemons * Chef in Training * Don't Waste Your Homemaking * Type A Decorating * Funky Polka Dot Giraffe * Project Queen * Today's Creative Blog * Debbiedoo's * Sweet Little Gals * Clean and Scentsible * Blue Cricket Design * Ginger Snap Crafts * Savvy Southern Style * DIY by Design * Sweet Peas and Bumblebees * Someday Crafts * The Thrifty Home * A Little Tipsy * House of Hepworth * Bear Rabbit Bear * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Remodelaholic * Sassy Sites *
Thrifty Decor Chick *

No comments:

Post a Comment