House Tour: Floorplan

Since we've moved in, I've wanted a floorplan of the house.  I called the builder thinking they would have it but since the house is 4 years old, they no longer have the plans.  I was told to ask the county office also with no luck either.  I figured my only solution was to make one of my own.  I used an online software at gliffy.com to create it.  So now that I have something drawn out, I wanted to share the layout of the house with you.  I know it helps to see where all the rooms are.  Please beware, the floorplan drawing is probably not to scale.  Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure it's not. 

Let's start with the first floor:


As you enter the front door, the stairs leading upstairs are immediately to the left.  Around the corner to the right is the powder room.




You continue through the entrance hall and the formal dining room is on the left and connected to it is the formal living room.  Down to the right you enter the family room.  




The family room is connected to the breakfast area.



Back around to the right is the kitchen.



Behind the kitchen is a hall leading to the garage and laundry room.


It's basically one big circle.

Now for the upstairs. 






When you reach the top of the stairs, there is a large open loft.  Don't ask me what I plan to do with it.  We're thinking another family room with a sofa and big screen tv.  Just another place for us to lounge and not having to be downstairs. 



The first room on the left is my daughter's room.


At the end of the hall on the left is the master bedroom. 



Down to the right are two additional bedrooms, one now an office, and a full bathroom.


The full bathroom has double sinks separated from the tub and toilet.  It will be perfect if we ever have guests stay.


The extra bedroom is currently empty, except for the desk that was formerly in the office.  Eventually we'll get a bed since it is a guestroom.


Last on the left is the office.


So there you have it.  Now you know where every room is in my house.  


Sharing with
2805 * The Shabby Creek Cottage * Delightful Order * The 36th Avenue * Bear Rabbit Bear * Somewhat Simple * The Idea Room * Frugalicious Me * House of Hepworths * Fireflies and Jellybeans * Sassy Sites * The Shabby Nest * Home Savvy A to Z * Remodelaholic * Just A Girl * Lovely Crafty Home * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Roca and Company * Simple Home Life * The DIY Showoff * Homemaker on a Dime * Dittle Dattle * Keeping It Simple * Between Naps on the Porch * Be Colorful * Making the World Cuter * The Gunny Sack * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy * Thrifty Decor Chick * Home Stories A to Z * Not Just a Housewife * Today's Creative Blog * A Diamond in the Stuff * Reasons to Skip the Housework * New Nostalgia * Type A Decorating * Under the Table and Dreaming * Don't Waste Your Homemaking * DIY by Design * Savvy Southern Style * Ginger Snap Crafts * Sweet Peas and Bumblebees * Blue Cricket Design * Tatertots and Jello *
Thrifty Decor Chick *

No comments:

Post a Comment