Ornament Wreath


I wanted a nice wreath for the front door since it was naked after I took the fall wreath down.  I had some leftover ornaments from last year I didn't use on this year's tree.  I decided to make one.


Supplies used:
plain wreath
ornaments
ribbon
holly sprigs



I started by attaching the ornaments using ornaments hooks.  They bend easy so it went pretty fast.  I added a few smaller ornaments and glittered pine conesThe ribbon just gave it something extra.  







Just the touch of holiday the front needed along with the 2 DIY wreaths.  The neighbors have put up a ton of outdoor lights but hubby's not going for that one.



Sharing with
A Diamond in the Stuff * Project Queen * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Home Stories A to Z * Sugar Bee Crafts * Tip Junkie * Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy * Not Just a Housewife * Strictly Homemade * New Nostalgia * A Bowl Full of Lemons * At Home With K * Giggles, Glitz, and Glam * Type A Decorating * Ladybug Blessings * Today's Creative Blog * Funky Polka Dot Giraffe * Raising 4 Princesses * Homework * Blue Cricket Design * DIY by Design * Savvy Southern Style * Clean and Scentsible * Ginger Snap Crafts * Southern Lovely * Fireflies and Jellybeans * Someday Crafts * Organize and Decorate Everything * Sweet Peas and Bumblebees * Primp * Restore Interiors * Seven Thirty Three * A Little Tipsy * The Stuff of Success * Lil Luna * Remodelaholic * The Shabby Creek Cottage * Bear Rabbit Bear * House of Hepworths * Lovely Crafty Home * The Shabby Nest * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Sassy Sites * 2805 * Dittle Dattle * Homemaker on a Dime * Home Savvy A to Z * The DIY Showoff * Bower Power * Positively Splendid * Under the Table and Dreaming * Too Much Time on My Hands *

DIY Club

No comments:

Post a Comment