January Sponsors

Happy New Year!

Where did 2011 go?  Can you believe it's already a new year?  

To start the new year off, I want to introduce you to my new sponsors.  This is a group of talented women with mad DIY skills.


Beth Anne
I've always preferred travel and adventure to "nesting," but after buying a little home of my own I became hooked on every detail of creating a comfortable haven.  This blog is my way of recording the adventures of learning and doing all the steps necessary to having a home worthy of sharing with others.


Cameron
Homemade 
I love to create . . . just about anything.  I sew, knit, crochet, paper craft, have a kiln that needs to be hooked up and a pottery wheel that needs to be dusted off.  My two kids keep me grounded and remind me of what is MOST important in life, and my husband may be the most patient man on Earth.  In between all this, I work nights as an emergency room nurse.  Sounds exciting, right?  It is - I love my life, and I love blogging about the fun stuff I make, hots tips I find, and occasionally personal stuff . . .  


Kenye
  Hi, my name is Kenyé and I am the blogger of The Life of Handmade Living and I am also the maker/owner of an online shop called Glow Kouture. I have a passion for sewing, cooking, and blogging. I am inspired by everyday life, reading blogs and meeting creative people. In my blog, you will read about chic fashion trends, home décor finds, sewing, other handmade shops and great recipes. Five words that would describe my blog would be: Fun, Candid, Fashionable, Unique and Girly. My handmade business is Glow Kouture and in the shop you will find, wallet pouches, clutch purses, wristlets, cosmetic zipper pouches, headbands and jewelry. The Glow Kouture brand is a fun but yet practical line of handmade items for the fashion forward shopper who likes to be different. Woman of all ages can enjoy the goodness of Glow Kouture.

Please go over and say hi to each of these ladies and check out their fabulous blogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment