The Master Bathroom Is Painted

Yay!  We've made a change to the master bathroom.  We painted the walls Harmonious by Behr.  It's a calming blue that goes well with the dark vanities.  We both want a spa-like experience when we come in here so we both agreed this was the best color.  I said agreed but this was after several back and forths in Home Depot.  We just couldn't agree on the same color at first.  I was going for something light and he wanted something dark.  I think we found a happy medium.



I need something big to put over the tub here and a nice valance or roman shade for the window.




I can't wait to choose new lights and accessories.

Here's what I have in mind.

Master Bathroom to do list:
Paint walls
Paint cabinets
Frame mirrors
Change light fixtures
Install tile above tub
Window treatment
Art above tub

 

No comments:

Post a Comment