Kitchen Command Center


Let me just admit it, I have too many pieces of paper floating around in the kitchen.  The drawer next to the refrigerator collects too many papers.  When coupons come in, they go there.  When I find recipe, they go there.  I need a way to organize papers, write down needed items, and post the weekly menu.  I made the dry erase menu a little while ago but I hated that is sat out on the counter.  I'm more of a less is more kind of girl.  So where could I hide all the stuff?  The pantry doors!

I bought a few frames so they would all match.  Using the same chevron background for each, I made a miscellaneous board, a menu board, and a notes board.

For the miscellaneous board, I painted some clothes pins and attached them with hot glue.  Now there's a place for coupons and new recipes I'm trying for the week.


The menu board is just like the last one I made.


The notes board is to write down items needed or other random notes.


I used Command strips to attach them to the pantry doors.  Now no more mess on the counter.



So much better.  I can close the door on this situation!  Ha!  Do you have a command center?

 

Sharing at
Bear Rabbit Bear * Fireflies and Jellybeans * No Minimalist Here * Somewhat Simple * House of Hepworths * The 36th Avenue * Happy Hour Projects * A Glimpse Inside * Crafty Scrappy Happy * Momnivore's Dilemma * Delightful Order * The Shabby Creek Cottage * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * The Shabby Nest * At The Picket Fence * The Answer is Chocolate * Five Days Five Ways * Lovely Crafty Home * Remodelaholic * Simple Home Life * Simply Sweet Home * Thirty Handmade Days * Truly Lovely * Classy Clutter * Homemaker in Heels * Tatertots and Jello * Today's Creative Blog * Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy * The Gunny Sack * Making the World Cuter * Under the Table and Dreaming * DIY Showoff * It's So Very Cheri * It's Overflowing * I Heart Naptime * Positively Splendid * Home Stories A to Z * Tip Junkie * A Bowl Full of Lemons * How to Nest for Less * Not Just a Housewife * Chef in Training * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * DIY by Design * Southern Lovely * Ginger Snap Crafts * Savvy Southern Style * Clean and Scentsible * Sassy Sites * Thrifty Decor Chick *

No comments:

Post a Comment