New Lease: Planning the Layout

If you all saw yesterday's post, you know that today, I'm continuing to discuss my new rental!
Here are a few more details:
I move in in September.
I'm sharing a house with five other girls (none of whom I know yet!). We have a common living room, kitchen, dining area, laundry facility and backyard. While I'm sure I'll get along with everyone, I also like my personal space (and I'm not sure they will share my love of watching HGTV 24/7). That's why I'm happy that my room is big enough to create a studio style space that will include my bed area, office area, and own personal living room area.
Last night, I whipped up this floor plan quickly to track my ideas so far:
What do you guys think of this layout? Stay tuned because tomorrow, I'm going to show you my fabric scheme options!
xox Tiffany Leigh
ps. If you need help mapping out a floor plan, send me an e-mail at thedesignerlifestyle@gmail.com. I'd be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment