This Blogger's Bathroom

I recently had a request to show more of my living space, and so today I have a little treat for all of my readers: My bathroom!
Before getting my hands on this space, it was covered in (I kid you not) floor to ceiling fish wallpaper. I don't have a picture so you will just have to trust me on this one. When my brothers moved out I knew it was time to glamify and girlify the space. I couldn't change any of the major elements like flooring, layout, countertops, tiles or the tub and my budget was very limited, but I'm in love with the room now! Here is the finished result:
My favourite detail is the pink depression glass pieces from my mother. I also love the little details like the crystal knobs and shower curtain hooks and the tassels. The black swirl painting is a piece I created.
What do you all think? I'm anxious for some feedback!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment