Weigh in on: Art on the Floor

This shh cray...or is it? Today I'd like you readers to weigh in on a question I've been pondering lately: Does art on the floor look chic, or simply unfinished? Part of me says hang those babies! And the other part thinks that when it's done right it looks totally cool. I'd be a bit nervous of knocking it over though (I'm quite clumsy). As you can see, I'm torn...so you vote! Yes or No?
via
^ The pallet ties it all in in this dreamy, girly space.
via
 ^ The fashion inspired elements of these prints and the colouring compliment the dining room's chic style perfectly. Would the walls looks too blank if the writing wasn't there?
unknown source?
^I think that this one looks good because of the leaning art on the higher level. It looks balanced and purposeful, as opposed to "I'm too lazy to hang this right now".

So...did you decide? xo
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I l9ve it. It looks so effortless.

Post a Comment