Decor Shopping

This weekend was spent in Burlington visiting friends, IKEA, and a flea market. Here is what I found:
I scored this amethyst chunk from the Flamborough Antique Market for only $3! I've been eyeing these up on Design Darling for ages, so I was so excited to find this! They look so pretty in vignettes:
via
I'm getting snazzy with decor for my antique bar cart with this vintage crystal wine decanter. Snapped it up for $20 at the flea.
via
 At IKEA, I picked up the EIVOR throw I was coveting and this gorgeous tribal inspired lumbar pillow!
Sadly, they didn't have the pink and white striped BARBAR tray. Also the dream desk was beautiful but a bit too narrow for long nights doing homework, I think my legs would cramp up! I did buy my RIBBA picture frames though!

That's all I got but did you guys know the MALM dresser now comes mirrored? Super cool if you ask me.
What have YOU picked up decor shopping lately?
xo
Photobucket