Greek Key Pillow

The new chair in the family room was looking pretty lonely.  It didn't have a pillow friend to play with.  It was time to do something about it.  I thought about finding some fabric to make a pillow cover but then decided I didn't feel like doing it.  I started searching Etsy for a great print that I thought would mesh well with the other pillows.  This greek key pattern kept popping up.  I liked it so I went with it.  The hard part was choosing a color.  I saw blue and white, red and white, but ended up going with this brown and natural from this shop


I love the pattern. 
 

The square pattern was meant for this square chair.  Now my chair isn't so lonely.
 


Etsy had so many options to choose from.  I saw several that I want to order for the master bedroom.  Where do you shop for your pillows?  Ever consider Etsy? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment