A Little Bit Closer

If you follow me on Facebook, then you may already know we finally bought a new sofa for the living room.  


It is great to not have such a huge void in that room now.  We waited until Labor day to catch a good sale.  The sofa is pretty big and sits deep.  The color is lighter than the family room sectional and is almost a linen material.  Still pondering on what to do above the sofa.  I've pinned several photos of gallery walls but then again I would love one big statement piece too.


I was so anxious to finally order the rug I wanted from Rugs USA but found out the Groupon I bought couldn't be used with the 75% off sale they had over labor day.  I guess I'll have to wait until it will fit in the budget now.  The lamp in the corner will be gone as soon as I find a replacement. 



I want a nice side table for the end along with a lamp.  Maybe a pop of color in the lamp?  I want to bring in more reds and blues.


For now, I've used the pillows that were in the chairs, but know that I will be looking for more.  Things are starting to come along in here wouldn't you say?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment