Entryway Photo Gallery Wall

We had this expansive wall to the left going up the stairway when you walk into our home.  I had gone back and forth between putting up some art or doing a gallery wall.  Well, I was in my favorite store this weekend, Target if you didn't know, and came across some large frames on clearance.  I put four in the cart and knew exactly where they were going.  Time for another photo gallery.

I had some family photos put away that never made it into frames.  I pulled them out and put them in my new frames.  Next was deciding how they were going on the wall.  I traced a frame onto plastic bags, I didn't have any newspaper on hand, cut out my templates, and taped them on the wall to get my placement.  After measuring, adjusting, and measuring again, I got to nailing.   




Here's looking overhead from the loft.
 

Looks so much better now that something is filling that wall.
 

Now I can see my family's beautiful faces as I go up and down the stairs. 

 

Sharing with
The Gunny Sack * Under the Table and Dreaming * DIY Showoff * It's So Very Cheri * Positively Splendid * It's Overflowing * I Heart Naptime * Classy Clutter * Tatertots and Jello * The Dedicated House * Be Colorful * Between Naps on the Porch * Brassy Apple * Making the World Cuter * Skip to My Lou * Project Inspire * Today's Creative Blog * Crafty Confessions * Home Stories A to Z * A Bowl Full of Lemons * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Not Just a Housewife * The Winthrop Chronicles * Project Queen * DIY by Design * Ginger Snap Crafts * Southern Lovely * Clean and Scentsible * Savvy Southern Style * House of Hepworths * Bear Rabbit Bear * The 36th Avenue * Happy Hour Projects * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * The Shabby Nest * Five Days Five Ways * Homework * New Nostalgia * Project Queen * Thrifty Decor Chick *

No comments:

Post a Comment