Metallic Hide Rugs

I know I'm a bit late on this post, but I haven't been able to get Catherine Sheppard's home out of my head since I saw it on The Glitter Guide back in June.
More specifically, I'm still drooling over her metallic cowhide rug, I mean, how good!
via the glitter guide
via the glitter guide
Then yesterday, I was on Rug USA's website (because I feel the perfect rug for  my living room space would be a faux zebra hide) and I came across this metallic beauty:

I just love it! It's currently half off and an excellent price at $335, but sadly still out of my lowly student budget.
They also offer this one, with silver metallic detailing. It's so subtle and glittery!

Cowhides are probably my all time fave kind of rug (although my guy doesn't like them...he's cray but I MUST convince him by the time we get a place together), and I'm now lusting over these glammed up options!
xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment