Red

Last night, my boyfriend surprised me with Taylor Swift's new cd 'Red'.
It's the little things like this that remind me how blessed I am to have him in my life!
In honour of the album's title, I thought I would explore a color I'm actually terrified of...red. Not red per se, but red in interior spaces. I'm not sure from where this fear stems..but I may have found the cure...

Enter Jenny Komenda of Little Green Notebook, one decorator who knows how to use red in an interior flawlessly.
I've seen her advocate in more than one post about using a little bit of red in every room.
via LGN

via LGN
via LGN
via LGN
via LGN
 I think her trick is the type of red she chooses : tomato-y
When I was a little girl I always said my dining room would be red one day.
Was I fearless or what? Time to get back a bit of that edge.
Also, today I'm over at Brittany's blog Classically B sharing some of my favourites of the moment.
She's pretty amazing and has a textile line coming soon.
Check out my guest post HERE!
Happy Monday sweet loves! xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment