BEFORE AND AFTER: MY OFFICE!!



FINALLY!!!!!! a functional workspace!! do you remember what it looked like before??
you GOTTA take a look at my blog from a few months back..... http://lucywilliamsinteriordesign.blogspot.com/2012/08/oh-my-need-new-office-now.html
i actually stole the guest room next door to my old office-its a way bigger space with another window
before we added on to our house, this was the master bedroom. the king size bed
 was centered on the window. when i had these built-ins made, i made sure we could
still fit a king size bed in between. i love versatile rooms and we are all set just in case
this needs to be a bedroom again someday!!
and the work table? my cabinet guy- he's SOOOOO talented!! it's counter height
which is ideal for drafting....the counter stool is from cb2.




my cabinet guy is FANTASTIC!! i designed these cabinets to house my fabric samples...
the center section has a pull out for additional work surface-LOVE and so functional!!!
the fretwork doors turned out amazing and my anthropologie pulls are awesome!
love that my lamps let me see through to my drapery fabric!

 gotta have a tv.....
and framed it out with some old audubon prints that my parents gave me for
 christmas one year.


 
got this enormous bulletin board at ballard designs...it HUGE-i love!
http://www.ballarddesigns.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HomeView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10551&redirect=y



"
my "blues" and "tans" fabric library....LOVE opening this cabinet!!




want some help redoing your house? call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment