Garland Christmas Trees

I always see nice tabletop decorations but refuse to spend an arm and a leg on a piece that won't sit out but a month.  I wanted something festive and sparkly for the dining table and decided I can make my own.



I grabbed some garland from the dollar store and rolled up some poster board to make my own tree forms.  Using hot glue, I started at the top and rolled the garland around the sides, gluing every couple inches.



Now I have three trees for cheap.  The blue and silver one is my favorite.
 

I set them on the dining table.  Here are the silver ones.


And the blue and silver one on the other end.
 

I mixed some red along with the blue in my table to pull the colors from the rest of the downstairs.  I grabbed the blue chargers in Michaels last week.  The centerpiece is a glass vase with silver and blue balls.  A small wreath with red berries sits at the base.  I kept the smaller vases and candles on the sides.
 

There are more tweaks I want to make to the table but this has got me started.
 

Have you set your Christmas table yet?

 

Sharing with
Ginger Snap Crafts * DIY by Design * Lil Luna * Organize and Decorate Everything * Savvy Southern Style * Sew Much Ado * Someday Crafts * House of Hepworths * A Glimpse Inside * Bear Rabbit Bear * Delightful Order * The 36th Avenue * I Heart Naptime * It's Overflowing * It's So Very Cheri * Keeping It Simple * Between Naps on the Porch * Be Colorful * Lines Across * Making the World Cuter * Marvelously Messy * Sew Can Do * Skip to My Lou * Sumo's Sweet Stuff * The Dedicated House *

No comments:

Post a Comment