I'm shutting up shop for the year....

With Christmas almost upon us, the elves are working at full speed to get all my last Etsy orders posted. So if you've anything like me, and you've still got a few last-minute gifts to buy, don't worry - there's still time! But be quick - you only have until close of business tomorrow to get 20% off ALL prints in my store. What's more, I'll also express post every Australian order to make sure they arrive in time for the big day*. Oh, and don't forget - if you're really fast (i.e you order before midnight tonight, AEST), you'll also go into the draw to win your order FREE!



I'll be back tomorrow to announce the lucky winner - good luck everyone!


*express post guarantees next-day delivery within the Express Post domestic network. This covers most metropolitan areas of Australian capital cities (except Darwin), plus other centres. If you're not sure if your area is covered, feel free to drop me a line*

No comments:

Post a Comment