Yellow and Grey Toile Plate

Admittedly, I've been pretty shy about sharing the blog around to people I actually know. Another goal that I have for 2013 is to tell more people about it. I'm proud of it, and I should show it off! My boyfriend's mom recently discovered it (sneaky, sneaky) and read my post featuring this room (still one of my faves) in which I state my love for a good yellow and grey colour scheme:
via Style at Home
Being the thoughtful person that she is, when she was out shopping she saw this and thought of me and picked it up as a little gift:
 I just love it! It's the perfect addition on top of a stack of my decor magazines:
Also, it reminds me so very much of these darling curtains in a bathroom by Sarah Richardson:
via HGTV
I'll be sharing more on my shelf styling next week! Stay tuned. xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment