Big Sister Kit

I was due yesterday but guess who is still with child?  I never thought I would go over my due date.

Since I knew my daughter would feel a little left out at the hospital when baby boy arrives, I felt the need to create something just for her.  I had seen on an episode of an infamous television show, the new baby gave the older sibling a gift.  I thought it was rather sweet and took some of the focus off of the new baby entirely.  I know it's not possible that the new baby could give a gift but loved the gesture.

I thought of what little brother could give to big sister to make her feel special since her life is changing in a major way. 


I picked up a cute Big Sister shirt and I'm A Big Sister book.
 

The green bucket is from the dollar store.  I printed a label for the front and filled it other little fun things from the dollar store. 
 

I figure this would give her a few things to do while she's waiting around at the hospital and also surprise her since she probably won't be expecting anything from little brother.
 
 
Now if we can just get little brother to come.  We're so excited to meet him!


 

Sharing with
A Bowl Full of Lemons * Chef in Training * Home Stories A to Z * Homework * Ladybug Blessings * Lolly Jane * New Nostalgia * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Not Just a Housewife * Sugar Bee Crafts * The Winthrop Chronicles * Sweet Little Gals * Southern Lovely * Ginger Snap Crafts * DIY by Design * Lil Luna * Handy Man Crafty Woman * Sew Much Ado * Savvy Southern Style * Someday Crafts * Not Just a Housewife *

No comments:

Post a Comment