Living Room Paint: Masculine and Feminine

I'm pretty color shy when it comes to walls. I love white walls because it feels crisp, light, and allows your other pieces to really pop and take center stage. But there are two bold colours that I would gladly paint a living room..and they couldn't be more opposite!

Masculine: Navy
via
 If white is a crisp neutral, navy is it's moody counterpart, instantly cozying up the space. I Like it when the trim is painted out as well. The high gloss factor in the picture above is making me very happy.

Feminine: Pale Pink
via Style at Home
 We are talking VERY pale here people. Christine Dovey does it perfectly in her living room above. It is delicate without being in your face girly, and compliments her treasures so well.

Would you do navy or pale pink? Or neither! xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment