Flea Market Find: Staffordshire Dogs

A few weeks ago I hit up the Aberfoyle antique market with my best friend Laura.
This flea market is the shit y'all- the oldest and biggest in Canada and home to amazing finds such as the bar cart I got last summer that I am still working on styling....shhhhhh.
Ever since Lindsay posted about Staffordshire Dogs here, I've been what one might call obsessed.
So when I happened upon this beautiful pair for $25 freakin dollars at the flea, well let's just say I was happier than a camel on hump day.
 I'm still hunting for the perfect spot to put them, but for now they are enjoying creeping out my friends lounging on my side table....I also need a new side table.

Here is some more Staffordshire goodness so you, too, can become obsessed:
^Christine Dovey via Style at Home
^Naomi Stein via Design Manifest

^ via Lonny Mag
^via Little Green Notebook
^Anna Spiro via Gracefully Searching

I'm especially smitten with my girl Hannah's adorable salt and pepper shaker version:
^via Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget
Still on the hunt for my turquoise foo dogs though, the regret continues to haunt me. Can you believe I'm really more of a cat person?
xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment