My Lazy Zebra

Sometimes you can experience a happy accident while antiquing, and stumble upon something you didn't even know you were looking for! This happened to me yesterday. I was in Waterloo for the day and decided to hit up my favourite antique mall after running my errands.
I went into a booth I almost never glance at because it's filled mostly with toys -  and wam, bam, thank you maam I saw and fell in love with the cutest little ceramic zebra for $7! He came home with me and is providing a happy update to my coffee table styling:

I've rounded up some more zebra figurine inspiration (serious eye candy):
via Bijou and Boheme
via Bijou and Boheme
via Domaine
I really am getting quite the zoo over here. Do you have any animal figurines around your place?
Don't forget to enter the $50 Minted Giveaway going on now! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment