Business Cards & Guest Post

This Saturday is Blogpodium. I'm so excited, and also a little bit nervous. This will be my first blogging conference and I can't wait to finally meet so many of my local blogging friends here in Toronto (not to mention hear all the great speakers including Sarah Richardson and my girl Steph).

One 'must' for every blogger is a well designed business card. I made the careful decision to custom design my own using photoshop and have them printed. I love how they turned out! The little watercolor zebra I painted is my favourite touch.
I spy me in one of these pictures...can you spot it? Amateur hour over here. Also, you can see that I started to gold leaf the edges for an extra touch, but my beloved gold leaf pen ran out of ink. I will have to get another one. I also used my gold leaf pen to add the leopard sports to the little lucite tray that I'm using to display my business cards, which you can read more about here.

Speaking of girls I'm dying to meet at Blogpodium, Sweet Elyse from Peonies and Brass is going to be there and I just so happen to be blogging over at her site today about my favourite furniture hack.
Do you have an guesses what it is? Head on over to find out!
Will I be seeing any more of you on Saturday? I hope so loves.
xox
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment