DIY Furniture

I love a good DIY project.  Especially when it involves tools.  I feel inspired whenever I see others build pieces of furniture that look like they came straight from a furniture store.

This octagon dining table from Shanty-2-Chic is fabulous!  It looks great with her chairs.


Sew Woodsy built this adorable dresser for their baby's nursery.  It's simply stunning.  It reminds me of other dressers I've seen at a much higher price.
 

Centsational Girl built this x-base table.  Girl's got skills I tell ya and she never disappoints.


How lucky are you when your friend and hubby make a cool desk for you like at AKA Design?


How about this desk from Designed to Dwell?  I would love a girly desk like this but me and the hubby share the office and I don't think he'd like the white.


I dream of having a tool shop one day so I can build amazing things too!  If I could just clear some space in the garage, that table saw would be mine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment