Friday Five

Another work week down.  You got anything fun planned for the weekend?  It's supposed to warm up here to 70 so we'll see.  The weather has been crazy...40 one day and 70 the next.

There are a lot of pretty things that have caught my eye this week.

1) This girl's bedroom is beautiful!  I love the pink and white stripes.  My daughter would absolutely love it but I know hubby ain't painting her room again anytime soon.

 

2) Target is stepping their pouf game up this season.  I've been peeping these Threshold Lattice ones.  I love me a graphic print.


3) I'm still searching for dining chairs and came across these from Overstock.  I like the tufting and neutral color.

 

4) West Elm has their coffee and side tables on sale for 20% off right now.  I've been drawn to this style for a while.  It's a simple box with a mix of metal and wood.  Very classic but modern all in one.  Even on sale I feel like the price is still too high for me to pull the trigger.  I've seen several DIY versions just as nice.  We probably won't have a hard coffee table for a while though with two small ones running around.  I'd be fearful of someone bumping their head.


This little guy would be perfect for a corner or under a console table.


5) Jen over at I Heart Organizing is re-organizing doing her office.  She has done away with a dark accent wall and removed some of the busyness that was going on.  The room is already brighter and looks more open.  Makes me want to get my own office done yesterday.

  

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment