Side Table Makeover

Happy Monday good people!

Months back I found this cute little table in Target clearance.  Sometimes when I go in Target, I'm never really looking for anything but those red stickers always catch my attention.  I end up with a cart full of stuff that I had no intention of buying.  Anyway, I bought this table with the intention of using it in my daughter's room as a nightstand since it was pink.  I tried it in there but didn't really like it.  So instead of returning it, I kept it in hopes of using it somewhere else.

  

Since we are decorating the loft space, I decided to use it there.  The pink wasn't going to work so the color had to change.  I checked my spray paint collection for some blue and got to work.  There are a few screws underneath to remove the top from the wire frame so it was an easy job.


After a few coats of blue, the table looks great.

  

It's a great spot for a drink or the remote.  There isn't much room for a coffee table upstairs so it works perfectly.  I like the white top on it too.  It's laminate but will be easy to keep clean.


 

 

So glad I decided to keep this little table.  It's one of those impulse purchases but actually found a permanent spot in our home.

Have you made an impulse purchase lately?  Did you keep it or return it?

 

Sharing with
DIY Showoff * It's So Very Cheri * Between Naps on the Porch * CRAFT * Homecoming * Keeping it Simple * Thrifty Decor Chick * A Bowl Full of Lemons * A Stroll Thru Life * Home Stories A to Z * Homework * Not Just a Housewife * New Nostalgia * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * The Winthrop Chronicles * The Blackberry Vine * The Gunny Sack * Clean and Scentsible * Ginger Snap Crafts * Savvy Southern Style * Sew Much Ado * Handy Man Crafty Woman * Someday Crafts * The Blissful Bee * The Dedicated House * A Creative Princess * A Glimpse Inside * Embracing Change * Glamorous Affordable Life * It Happens In A Blink * The Shabby Nest * House of Rose * Thirty Handmade Days * Just Us Four * 504 Main * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Remodelaholic * Delineate Your Dwelling * Tip Junkie * Tiny Sidekick *

No comments:

Post a Comment