A Bust is a Must

I am so excited that the spring weather is finally kicking in because it means its time for one of my favourite things: Outdoor Antique Markets. Oh there is just something about a good day at the flea market with my best friend that is pretty hard to top.

I have a few items on my list that I will be keeping an eye out for at the fleas this summer. One of them is a bust. I think busts add a feeling of timelessness and elegance to a space, as well as a hint of the strange and unexpected that every room needs.
via Lonny
via Christine Dovey
Michelle Adams via Domino
via Lonny
via Domino
via Domaine
 M. said no to me getting a bust, but I'm ignoring that. I think his Brixton fedora would look just perfect perched on top of an importantly moustached bust.
xox
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment