April Month In Review

Can you believe it's May already?  Where is the year going?  It's been a good month around here.  In case you missed anything or are new around here, here's a recap for you.


I started things off with a look in Pharrell's Miami Penthouse.

I shared with you a gray and pink girl's bathroom board, in case I want to switch things up in there later.

The TV gallery wall in the loft is complete.


Green is another accent color I decided to bring into the loft.

 I love seeing Ikea hacks and share some with you.

The HGTV Smart Home is definitely beautiful and I think it gave me some ideas for our home.

Toys are overtaking our downstairs so I found some stylish toy storage options.


I found another use for paint sticks.  I made piece of wall art with them.

More model home inspiration.


I finally painted the inside of the front door.  I chose a dark gray for some contrast against the lighter tones in the space.

I shared the new style and design website Dot & Bo.

I shared our favorite chair in our home.

How was your month?  I'm looking forward to May.  Our little man will be turning one!  Wait!  What?  I'm not ready for my baby to grow up.  Here's to a great month ahead.




Sharing with
A Creative Princess * A Glimpse Inside * Embracing Change * It Happens In a Blink * Remodelaholic * House of Rose * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Between Naps on the Porch *

No comments:

Post a Comment