Record Collection Goodness

As I mentioned in this post, M. has a pretty extensive record collection. I thought it might be fun to do a round up of attractive record collection ideas for other vinyl lovers. I think I might be turning into one myself. I just love the sound of the needle meeting the vinyl and the crackling once the record is done. (Disclaimer: I let M. preview this post and he pointed out that the first image is books and magazines, not records....but I love the style in the shot and records in those boxes would be so cool, so it stays).
via Dwell
via Apartment Therapy
via Apartment Therapy

^M. also says that it is not good to stack records on top of eachother like this as it can warp them. Who knew?!
via Carolina Iriarte
via Apartment Therapy
via Because Light
The Selby via Desire to Inspire
via The Everygirl
Do you have a record collection? How do you store your records?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment