May Month In Review

Yep, it's June.  The kids are out of school for the summer and it's time for fun.  My daughter is excited about just not having homework.

Here's May's recap.
  
I started off by sharing a Mid-Century Modern Bedroom.

I changed my pantry door into a chalkboard.

I shared some rooms with layered rugs over carpet, including some rooms in my own home.
  
Ikea Home Tour has been transforming homes across the country using Ikea furniture and some clever storage tips.

I shared our new bar stools.

The Nate Berkus spring has some fabulous finds for the home.

I put together an inspiration board of yellow and teal.


Since it's nice outside, I put together some DIY Outdoor Projects for you.

TJ Maxx has started selling online.  Same great prices you will find in store.

Accent walls in nurseries have become a big trend.


Some ideas for turning an un-used formal dining room into a playroom.

Some nice ways to display your kids' artwork around the house.

Apartment Therapy is having a contest for owners of small homes to showcase their abodes.  Some great inspiration there.

Not bad this month.  On to another!  Hopefully I'll be able to finish some things around the house.
 
 
You're reading May Month In Review by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Sharing with
Delineate Your Dwelling * DIY Showoff * The Girl Creative * It's So Very Cheri * Under the Table and Dreaming * Between Naps on the Porch * CRAFT * Keeping It Simple * Sew Can Do * Skip To My Lou * Just Us Four * Liz Marie Blog * The Answer is Chocolate * The Grant Life * The Idea Room * The Shabby Nest * Truly Lovely * Today's Creative Blog * Classy Clutter *

No comments:

Post a Comment