New at CB2

CB2 is on of those stores that I like to window shop.  They carry pretty modern home decor and they are just pretty to look at.  Some of their items can be affordable but some of them are more than I would like to spend.  I have a store nearby I can go to but if I'm shopping online they have flat rate shipping for $4.95.


How fun is this bed set?  I like the pops of red in this great burst pattern.


I love these hour glasses.  I have been looking for some but none seem to have blue in them.


Just recently I've been seeing these tipped light bulbs.  If only I had a cool light fixture to put them in.

 

Who doesn't need colorful vases?  They can add pops of color throughout a room.

 

Since pillows are on my radar lately, this subtle lattice caught my eye.

 

I thought this letter holder was pretty cool.

 

Is CB2 on your home decor shopping list?

 
You're reading New at CB2 by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment