Round Mirrors

These mirrors are everywhere.  Some things you think are a trend but they seem to be holding their own.  They make the perfect focal point over a bed, sofa, or console table.  Round mirrors also give an unexpected element to a room full of right angles, especially in a modern space.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

This mirror is great over the dresser.

 source 

I love this wall of mirrors.  Not to mention the dark wall.

source 

I love the round his and her mirrors in the bathroom.

source 

Here's a great grouping of various sizes.


If our TV wasn't on our dresser, I think I would definitely put a mirror over it like this one.


This mirror anchors the buffet table in this dining room.

 source

I love this grouping of large mirrors over a sofa.

 source

I'm thinking a round mirror could be in my future.  You in on the round mirrors?

 
You're reading Round Mirrors by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment