Small Changes to Transition Your Decor to Fall

Fall is my favourite time of year. There is something about the cozy sweaters, dark nail polish, smell of leaves, and pumpkin anything that warms my heart as the days get chillier. While my decor is packed with colour during the spring and summer, I like to remove some of the pastel hues and stick to a crisper palette in my space during the colder months. The key to this is editing. A quick edit of some of my more colorful accessories instantly neutralizes the room, transitioning it seamlessly into fall without spending a dime!





Even an accessory as summery as my new brass crab (scored at the local antique shop) can look fall appropriate with the right styling. The rusty tones of my leopard print pillow and tortoise shell frame remind my of the changing leaves. My little DIY skull makes an appearance every October.

What is your favourite season?
xox
Photobucket 
You might also like: DIY Gold Skull / Fall Looks via InstagramTop Five Fall Faves / One Room - Two Palettes: Transitioning your Home Decor for Fall in Five Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment