Holiday Gift Guides

It's that time...time for holiday shopping that is.  Thanksgiving is next week.  After that, it's full speed ahead.  I know I can be a hard person to shop for.  I never really know what I want, especially if you want me to make a list.

I've come up with a guide for women like me who like nice things but can't always think of it at the moment.  I'm more of a see it, want it kind of girl.  All these are under $50.

 

bracelet
knit scarf 
faux leather tote
rain boots
nail polish
watch 
  quilted vest
necklace
  
Alright, I gave you the her version of the gift guide, so here is the him version.

My husband isn't too hard to shop for.  I've figured out what he likes over the years.  He tends to be more specific on his list.  Here are a few things your guy might like.


mock neck sweater
slippers 
 flannel scarf
sleep pants
aviators 
 skincare kit
 watch
 headphones 

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet or are you a last minute shopper?

 
You're reading Holiday Gift Guides by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment