Me...An Award?!?

I see all the time bloggers giving each other awards for creativity or cuteness.  How nice I thought.  It'll probably take me some time before someone notices me.  So I received an email the other day nominating little ole' me.  Wow.  Someone really likes me.  She has passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to me.



Rules for the Versatile Blogger:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 blogs you have been enjoying lately.


Thank you Priscilla from Thrifty Crafty Girl for giving this to me.  It's an honor.  Priscilla has some really cute projects over there.  You should stop by.


7 Things About Me:
1. I am a wife to a loving man and mother to a vibrant little girl.
2. I like to stay up late at night but hate to get up early in the morning.
3. I used to not like home decor but now I think about it all the time.
4. We bought a bigger house but I don't enjoy cleaning it.
5. I like DIY projects but I also wouldn't mind paying someone else to do it.
6. I love reading blogs now and often times get sucked into it for hours.
7. I love fall and winter fashion but I hate the cold weather.


15 Blogs I Enjoy Reading:
1. Decor and the Dog
2. Hyphen Interiors
3. Kreyv
4. The Thrifty Abode
5. Pineapples & Pickles
6. The Gunny Sack
7. The Weekend Homemaker
8. View Along the Way
9. 7th House on the Left
10. A Lived in Home
11. The Lil House That Could
12. Bear Rabbit Bear
13. Simply Sarah
14. A Lease to Decorate
15. Just a Touch of Gray


Keep up the good work ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment