My Home Tour on The Everygirl

I am so excited to announce a secret I've been holding on to for months now. Today, my apartment is being featured on The Everygirl!!! My heart is so overcome with gratitude, happiness and a feeling of accomplishment, I am truly blessed. I hope you will all head over to check out the feature, learn more about me, and see my place looking better than ever thanks to the talented photography of my friend Anna from Anna With Love.





Thank you so much to The Everygirl team for this amazing opportunity and to Anna, whom I could not have done this without.
And to anyone new popping by my blog, hello! I am so happy that you're here and I can't wait to get to know you better!
Click here to see the full tour and learn more about my career journey thus far and my decorating process!

All photos shot by Anna With Love for The Everygirl.
 xox
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment